Student2Student Homework Help
March 28, 2024, 12:55:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Rules (Please read before posting!)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules (Please read before posting!)  (Read 47 times)
Erin
Leader

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2011, 11:41:20 am »

Please follow all site rules

I am especially picky about spam. I don't like it and if you are a repeat offender, you will be asked to leave this section of the site.

Please do not use the MOVE function on your text. This is a place for assistance with Writing and/or Editing and there should be absolutely no reason to use this function.

Be respectful. This means respecting me as well as your peers. Everyone is at a different level with their writing and it is important that we respect that.

If you are posting a piece of writing to be edited:
Please make sure that the topic of the piece is site appropriate
AND
Please make the title of your thread [Peer Edit] Title or Subject

When peer editing, be sure that you are not changing a person's work. Try to focus on grammar and spelling. If you have ideas about word choice or evidence, add a suggestion at the end of the piece but do not make the change yourself.

I will do some editing if you would like me to. However, I will only edit papers that are no longer than five double spaced pages in length. If you have a piece that is longer than that and you really need an edit, PM me and I will see what I can do. I will only edit your writing after you have had two peer edits OR your piece has been posted for more than three days. I will do my best to keep up with this but please keep in mind that I have several jobs in RL as well as a social life and there may be times when I won't time to get to your paper. This being said, this is first and foremost a learning forum and I do not want this to become the primary focus of this section.

Be sure to check the thread index to see if your question has already been answered before you ask it.

And last but not least, please remember that I am not an expert. I don't have a degree in English so please do not expect me to have all the answers. I will try my best and utilize my own resources as much as I can but that does not mean that I will always be able to help you.

I also reserve the right to edit these rules as I see fit to address any problems that may arise.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: