Student2Student Homework Help
April 18, 2024, 11:44:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Introduce Yourself!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce Yourself!  (Read 238 times)
Sammers
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2011, 10:15:33 am »

This is an introductions thread for the PE/Health thread. First, some rules:

Keep it appropriate, please.
Follow the rules of the forum, and this thread.
There's no need to lie about your physical abilities. Everyone cannot be a star football player or something. Be honest, because I'll listen to whatever you have to say.
Remember, this is an introductions thread. If you want to chat or learn more about fitness, check out the chat thread, or one of the
Have fun learning about the other students, and don't make fun of them. Everyone is unique.

Let me start with a bit about myself.

Hi everyone, I'm Sammy. I am the somewhat leader/mod thing of this subject. I have a very large background with sports...I've been active and playing sports since I was about 6 years old, and I was introduced to soccer. I was in love with the thing. Now, even with me being 16, I am still playing soccer competitively in the same league. I want to say that I've played ever sport known to man, but I don't think I could. I've played a whole lot though. Rugby, Soccer, Football, baseball, volleyball, softball, you name it, I've probably played it. Of course, I don't know much about African sports or anything, only ones that most Americans know about...And a few more. But I wasn't good at all of them...Tongue

I am currently running in cross country at my school, and in a private cross country club. Running is my passion, and one of my dream jobs is to become an Olympic runner. Not to win, but to become one. :]

Now, feel free to introduce yourself! Tell me what you like about fitness and health, what you don't like, if you play any sports, what sports you like to watch, anything at all!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 10:23:59 am by Sammers » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

meb99
Tutor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 07:23:47 pm »

Hey guys!

I'm Emma, and I'm mod here on S2SHH. This year, I'm in Track again. I've been in track for a few years now. And I'd love to tell you that I'm really fast, but the truth is that I'm actually a distance runner. Saying that, I do the mile and the High Jump. Which I fell in love with each after trying them out for the first time. I also do tons of other little physical things. Including 150 crunches everyday for my little test. I'm trying to see if I actually can get abs because my friends says I can't. Tongue Well I'll prove them wrong. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi, and if you have any questions, I'm sure Sammy would love to hear them, as well as I. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: