Student2Student Homework Help
April 19, 2024, 02:56:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Structures Making Up This Topic --Rules--

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Structures Making Up This Topic --Rules--  (Read 201 times)
Musical_Sage
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:01 am »

Welcome to the Anatomy and Physiology thread!  You need help with it?  Well, we have answers!

Here are a few rules that should be followed--please respect them (as well as rules on other topics/subjects).

Follow all forum rules.

When answering questions (if you want to help another student): Please add explanations to your answers.  Of course, if it's questions like "What is the largest bone in the human body?" then a one word answer is fine, unless you would like to add measurements to your explanation (...which isn't really needed...).

No bashing: I trust that no one will do this, but please don't say anything rude like, "Wow, that's an easy question, why did you ask it?" or something of the sort.  That's disrespectful, and will not be tolerated.

No spamming. this is the Anatomy (and Physiology) thread.  If you have questions on other subjects, please find them, and do not post here.

Please be patient. If a question hasn't been answered, it's not because we're ignoring you; we don't live exclusively on the internet.  Do not repost your question; simply PM me and I will go to the page that you indicated, and answer the question.  Again, be patient; don't PM unless you're question has been ignored for a very long time (and not, like, two days or something).  We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.

We're only students. This means that we might not have the answers to everything.  Everyone will try their best to answer a question, but if we don't know it, we will tell you.  Of course, then we can work together to find the answer, and everyone will learn.  This is Student to Student Help, of course. Smiley

If there are any questions, please do no hesitate to PM me or the other tutors! Smiley
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:53:17 am by Musical_Sage » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: