Student2Student Homework Help
March 28, 2024, 01:35:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

We Study Life, and Also Respect It --Rules--

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We Study Life, and Also Respect It --Rules--  (Read 212 times)
Musical_Sage
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 08:36:41 am »

Welcome to the biology thread!  You need help with it?  Well, we have answers!

Here are a few rules that should be followed--please respect them (as well as rules on other topics/subjects).

Follow all forum rules.

When answering questions (when helping other students): Please add explanations to your answers.  For example, if someone asks "What kind of molecule is water?" then say "Polar because_____."  That way (and hopefully) we can keep the number of posts related to that subject small instead of saying, "Polar."  "Why?"  "Well, because....".  all in separate posts.  Also, for those rare times when work needs to be shown, please show your work (like with the Hardy-Weinberg Principle).

No bashing: I trust that no one will do this, but please don't say anything rude like, "Wow, that's an easy question, why did you ask it?" or something of the sort.  That's disrespectful, and will not be tolerated.

No spamming. This is the biology thread.  If you have questions about another topic not biology-related, do not post here.

Please be patient. If a question hasn't been answered, it's not because we're ignoring you; we have lives outside the internet.  Do not repost your question; simply PM me and I will go to the page that you indicated, and answer the question (don't abuse this and ask me two days after you posted your question; please wait at least two weeks, unless it's an urgent question).

Lastly, we may not know the all of the answers. Feel free to ask your questions, of course, but keep in mind that this is a student run forum, meaning we don't have all of the answers.  However, if none of us knows, there's always a chance for the everyone to collaborate together, and then we all learn something.  And learning is the goal of this forum.

Otherwise, have fun learning and asking!  We'll have fun answering.  If there are any questions (or mistypes), don't hesitate to PM me. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:59:07 am by Musical_Sage » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: