Student2Student Homework Help
April 16, 2024, 01:26:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

The Constitution and Bill of Rights- Rules

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Constitution and Bill of Rights- Rules  (Read 50 times)
Rie
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2011, 03:43:09 pm »

Welcome to the Government sections of S2SHH! Below you will find a list of a few rules pertaining to this section. It is asked that you read them over carefully and understand them before posting. If you have any questions or a rule is too vague/hard to understand, please do not hesitate to ask for clarification or help. Let's begin shall we?

The Golden Rule of this section: Be polite to everyone! People will post questions that you personally might find stupid or ridiculous. This does not give you the right to openly tell someone this. No question is a stupid question as chances are, there are probably other people out there who have the same question and are just too afraid to ask.

Follow all rules: It's asked that you follow ALL the site rules, as well as the rules for this specific section. If you do not, you will get a warning before worse consequences happen. Please, please, please do not let this happen as I certainly do not like having to give out warnings.

This is tagged along with the first rule: Both Government and Economics can have touchy, touchy subjects. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, this does not mean you are allowed to bash someone else's. With this said, I ask that you leave the debating out of this forum and keep it to the Chat and Debate section of S2SHH.

We are here: To help others understand Governments better. What does this entail? No, I will not do your homework for you. This means I am not going to just openly give you the answers to your work. If you have a question, use the proper posting format (see below) and we will do the best to help you understand or give you thought provoking questions to help you formulate your own answer/opinion on the topic. Anyone caught openly just giving out the answers will receive a warning.

If you have a question: First make sure it hasn't already been asked, answered and discussed. There is a separate thread dedicated to that where you can find everything. If it hasn't already been done, post a new thread with your question. Make sure you try and explain your question as best as you can so we are able to help you.

Remember: We are not experts in this subject, we just know more about it to be able to help better. Please don't get mad or impatient with us if we take a little longer to help as there will be times when we're going to have to look into things ourselves.

And lastly: Have fun and be sure to keep things on topic. Anything out of topic, not having to do with a form of government will be closed and you will be warned. Accidents happen I understand but try not to do it.

Again, any question or concerns that you have, feel free to post here or send me a PM. The rules might change/be updated as we go along and issues occur so hang in there with me! (:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:46:16 pm by Rie » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: