Student2Student Homework Help
April 19, 2024, 10:29:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Of formulas and number lines -- Rules and Regulations

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Of formulas and number lines -- Rules and Regulations  (Read 72 times)
Matt
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2011, 08:35:33 am »

Pre-Algebra Rules and Regulations

&& Follow site rules
Please follow all rules for the site, particularly the rules about spam.

&& You do NOT need to do anything else to join
There is no need to register or sign up or anything, if you have a question or need some help, feel free to post! That's what we're here for. My only requirement is that you read these rules and follow them. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

&& No duplicate threads
If you have a question about a specific that there is no thread for, please feel free to post it. However, if you have see there is already a topic in place, please do not anymore create a duplicate thread.

&& Stay on topic
This is board is for Middle School and Pre-Algebra only. This is not the board for other branches of Mathematics such as Calculus or Geometry. We have boards for those topics, so please post your thread in the appropriate place. Make sure your questions are all about Pre-Algebra or else you might get warned and your post will be deleted.

&& Do NOT give away answers
I would like to emphasize that here in S2SHH, we help you learn, not help you get a perfect score on your quiz or homework. In this board, I am not allowing people to merely give away the answers to someone's problem. Give them the solution or steps on how solve their problem instead of simply giving away answers. I am very particular with this rule and I will be giving heavy warnings to those who break it.

&& Post all concerns in the Help Thread
The chat thread is not the help thread, the rules is not the help thread, the announcement board is not the help thread. Please post all your questions, feedback and the like only in the Help Thread which can be located here.

&& Have a problem that just has to be solved immediately? Post in the Procrastination Station.
If you have something that you just need to be answered right away, please post in the Procrastination Station, which can be located here. I will permit everyone to post there, as long as they are following Rule #5 about not giving away answers. Sorry, even if you need it at the moment, it is your fault and you have to suffer the consequences.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:52:30 am by Matt » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: