Student2Student Homework Help
April 18, 2024, 11:49:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Staff Introductions

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Introductions  (Read 744 times)
Jexi
Tutor

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2011, 09:54:04 am »

Hola! I'm Jexi (well, that's a nickname that I like). I'm a fifteen year old girl starting sophomore year of high school. I live in the State of Hockey (Minnesota) and am obsessed with the Minnesota Wild/hockey. I played it for six years. I do love almost every sport in some way, but the other main one I obsessively follow is (American) football.

I loved my freshman year of high school and school all around. My favorite last year subjects were: geometry, physical science, Spanish, and Russia (if I took an area studies course, then I could be in AP US History this year). I love English classes too, both the reading and writing aspects of them. I also took Intro to Programming (most of what we did was in Alice), a class that we worked mainly in Flash, and Video Production (I know how to use video editors on PCs and Macs).

There are a few things I can do. Namely, I canNOT sing in the slightest. Or read music. However, my friend and I have collaborated a couple of times to write a song. She put an amazing melody and sang incredibly some lyrics I wrote.  Besides that, I lacking all musical talent.

-edit- I'm the mod of S&A and Lit.

Also, slightly extremely obsessed with Harry Potter.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:00:52 pm by Jexi » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: