Student2Student Homework Help
March 28, 2024, 08:52:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Staff Introductions

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staff Introductions  (Read 740 times)
MinervaLuna
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2011, 08:22:36 pm »

Hi, I'm Mary. I graduated from high school and turned 18 a few weeks ago, though not on the same day. I'm about to enter my first year of college as an art major with a concentration in photography. My ultimate goal is to become a teacher of some sort, but not necessarily an art teacher as I don't want to teach anything in art other than photography, and right now I'm still debating between double majoring in either math education or music education. I can't tell if this is ambitious or not, but we just have to wait and see how I fare my first semester of living away from home. xD

Schooling aside, there are two things in life I found I cannot live without: music and photography. I have been singing since the 4th grade, so for 9 years, but the last two years made the biggest impact on me. Just singing in a choir and lending your voice to creating harmony with dissonance and resolutions give me the chills and make me ridiculously excited. To be honest, I kind of can't wait for summer break to be over so I can sing again. :D I honestly can't remember the first time I picked up a camera, but I remember one of the first rolls of film I shot entirely on my own consisted almost exclusively my finger covering the lens. xD I think I can venture to say that I have become a better photographer over the years.

If anyone wants to talk or has a problem with something, please don't hesitate to poke me!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 04:02:54 pm by MinervaLuna » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: