Student2Student Homework Help
April 19, 2024, 09:45:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

Chalk Pastel

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chalk Pastel  (Read 56 times)
Tarlyn
Leader

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2011, 06:53:49 pm »

Ah, chalk and the wonders it holds. As a young child, chalk was a thick, powdery, pastel-colored, cylinder-shaped rod which was used to draw rainbows and butterflies and the outline for a game of hopscotch on the sidewalks and driveways. But now, as you hold a rather thin, rectangular prism-shaped rods and a piece of rough, colored paper, you wonder how you could possibly make true art out of your childhood play toy? Well, let's just put it this way...

4.5 hrs, a box of chalk, a package of chalk pencils, three paper towels, a sheet or card stock (black), two playlists, much stressing, and a package of m&ms later...

Not bad for a sixth grader's first try who didn't have a picture reference.

Now, no matter how hard I try, I may not be able to magically increase your art skills, nor do I believe that I can teach you how to use chalk if you have zero experience with it.

Nonetheless, post your questions (and possible advice for others) here along with images (high quality) of the chalk drawings you might need help with. Also, explain please exactly what you want advice on.

Thanks! Have fun!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: