Student2Student Homework Help
March 28, 2024, 01:13:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

What Is This Place? Rules and Help (CLICK HERE FIRST)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is This Place? Rules and Help (CLICK HERE FIRST)  (Read 90 times)
Jexi
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:57:34 pm »

We all know life isn't perfect. Sometimes we need a little help and support. Maybe you're failing a class you could ace and just need a little encouragement. Maybe you and your best friend are fighting and need some advice. Maybe you just need a hug or hear someone out there will listen to you. That's what this forum (S&A) is for.

Of course, I'm no certified counselor and I highly doubt anyone here is (if you are, impressive!). We can only give you advice on what we've gone through. But if you need someone to vent to, I'm always willing to listen and help.

Rules

1. Follow all site rules

2. Be nice Sometimes, the topics here might be a little sensitive. Don't post things like "Oh, just get over it, you big baby!" or "That's bad advice. You should..." If you disagree with someone's post, say something more along the lines of "Another way to look at it is..." Have no doubt, if I (or other staff) see rudeness, appropriate actions will be taken.

3. Don't give out locations Even though this in the site rules, please don't say something like "At my school, St. Fakerson..." or "Our mascot, the Raging Red Rhino.." Also, don't the give away clues about where you are. So don't say things like, "I go to the a school with the largest aquarium in the country." Even if you need to talk about the aquarium, just say your school has a big one.

4. About thread deletion If a thread has been no new post in two weeks, I'll lock it. Around the 1st and the 15th of the month, I'll delete locked threads. If you want your thread deleted/locked earlier, put the title as "please close" or something like that. If for some reason, you feel your thread has been wrongly locked and/or needs to stay open, PM me. You do need a really good reason for it to stay open, though. A really, really, good reason.

If for some reason, you don't want people to know it's you who has the problem, you can PM me (or another staff member) and I will post it for you. If you want to respond to the topic, again, PM the response.

Questions and/or concerns? PM me.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:24:59 am by Jexi » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: