Student2Student Homework Help
March 29, 2024, 12:22:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Student2Student Homework Help!

Home Help Search Arcade Resources Staff List Login Register  

The never ending story!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The never ending story!  (Read 201 times)
meb99
Leader

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 09:31:10 am »

The Rules of this game are fairly simple, Write a few sentences that continue the story already made.

And Please no changing your text. A staff might once and a while, but that's to get your attention.

To join, just start posting your work, but make sure it fit's the writing selection in front of you.

Story So far:

I was walking up the driveway into my house, as I looked around I saw something shiny in the grass. Wondering what It was, I walked up to the object and picked it up. Hurrying into my room before my parents could see it, I shut the door.

As I examined it, I saw some illegible text on the side. Trying to figure out what it was, I started rubbing it with my finger and the thing bit me! What the heck, I thought. I dropped it...and it ran away. How does a coin bite me?! I sighed, and ran after it, over the road, into a truck that was parked in the middle of no where. It took me a minute to orientate myself but as soon as I had, I looked around and saw the coin alongside a big fat telephone pole. I looked up and a squirrel was at the top eyeing the coin. It took a few steps forward and Grabbed the coin. Sighing at all the bad luck, I ran after the squirrel who turned, snickered at me, and ran across the road only to get stopped in it's tracks because of a large truck coming it's way....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:44:02 pm by meb99 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jeenso
Student

Crazy? Definitely!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:30:16 am »

the thing bit me! What the heck, I thought. I dropped it...and it ran away. How does a coin bite me?! I sighed, and ran after it, over the road, into a...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:42:48 pm by meb99 » Report Spam   Logged

Random stuff off of Glitter-Graphics.com
Goldenbean
Student

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 01:54:14 pm »

truck that was parked in the middle of no where. It took me a minute to orientate myself but as soon as I had, I looked around and saw the coin alongside a big fat .....
Report Spam   Logged
Rileigh
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 02:16:53 pm »

telephone pole. I looked up and a squirrel was at the top eyeing the coin. It took a few steps forward and
Report Spam   Logged
meb99
Leader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 06:01:07 pm »

Grabbed the coin. Sighing at all the bad luck, I ran after the squirrel who....
Report Spam   Logged

Jeenso
Student

Crazy? Definitely!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 11:14:42 am »

turned, snickered at me, and ran across the road only to...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:43:01 pm by meb99 » Report Spam   Logged

Random stuff off of Glitter-Graphics.com
meb99
Leader

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 02:41:19 pm »

Okay, I'm going to post the whole
story in the first Post. Now you can just post the Paragraph you're writing in,
Please. You don't have to post the whole story.  Oh, and no more text changing
Please. Unless you are are a staff posting something like this..

I was walking up the driveway into my house, as I looked around I saw something shiny in the grass. Wondering what It was, I walked up to the object and picked it up. Hurrying into my room before my parents could see it, I shut the door.

As I examined it, I saw some illegible text on the side. Trying to figure out what it was, I started rubbing it with my finger and the thing bit me! What the heck, I thought. I dropped it...and it ran away. How does a coin bite me?! I sighed, and ran after it, over the road, into a truck that was parked in the middle of no where. It took me a minute to orientate myself but as soon as I had, I looked around and saw the coin alongside a big fat telephone pole. I looked up and a squirrel was at the top eyeing the coin. It took a few steps forward and Grabbed the coin. Sighing at all the bad luck, I ran after the squirrel who turned, snickered at me, and ran across the road only to get stopped in it's tracks because of a large truck coming it's way....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:43:37 pm by meb99 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: